Tuesday, June 21

The Fair Came To Town...

Last weekend the Papercraft Fair, known in my house as the wandering Shangri-La, rolled into Brisbane to tempt and delight paper artists. Among the purchases I made were these gorgeous little chipboard houses complete with embellishments and in one of them, a shadow box.


So, the plan is this - to create seasonal houses to hang on my walls for Christmas, Easter and a few in between. I figure if I make the plan known I might actually have half a chance of getting it done!


3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Accountability -- we'll be watching! Glad you were able to make a trip to Shangri-La.

Margaret said...

Have fun with your new stash and I'm looking to seeing the completed houses :o)

Margaret said...

whoops, should have said I'm looking forward lol :o)