Friday, March 1

Birthday Bash Challenge Winner

Congratulations
Malin
For entering all four challenges during the month of February, you have won 10 digital images of your choice from my online store.  Please pop over to Beccy's Place Digital Designs to look through all the images then email me with your choice.  Thanks for playing along!
 
For everyone else who entered all four of the February challenges, you have won yourselves 3 images from my online store.  I couldn't let you go home empty handed after all the work you've put in! 
Marianne
Gail Scott
Annie
Olga
Malin
Suze
Karin
Janice Melton
Carla Aerts
Bunny
Poppet
Phi
Please email me with your choice of images.

3 comments:

Malin said...

WoW...What a lovely way to start my morning!
Thanks for all the fun in the blog during the month.
Hugs Malin

Teresa said...

Congratulations!

Bunny said...

Okay, I keep trying to publish a comment and then they are disappearing. I'm just trying to say a big Thank You.