Saturday, March 2

Skunks!

 
The challenge at Card Camp this week was to use a really old item from our stash that we have simply tucked away and never used.  I'm proud to say that I don't have all that much that I have never used but there were a few bits and pieces that were simply gathering dust, and probably not surprisingly one of them was this little stamp of a skunk family.  Although it's cute and it stamps beautifully, who would you actually send it to and what on earth would the occasion be?  I purchased it way back when I was pregnant with my first child... she's now a teenager... so I'm going to use the excuse of "baby brain" for the reason behind buying it.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous Beccy, just love this card and that stamp I just love it...you could use it for anything really. great card.xx

Marianne said...

Very nice CAS card! xxx Marianne

Scrapcat 1 said...

I like the stamps, I would use them for get well soon cards with something sorry your feeling stinky!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beccy.

Hugs Riet.xx

carla said...

This CAS card is so beautiful.
I like the stamps.
Well done Beccy.

Hugs,
Carla

Teresa said...

Too cute!!!

Gail said...

Beccy - I love this card - this is my KIND of card! Enjoy your week! Gail

Glenda Atkins said...

Awesome card, loving the skunks although you are right about who/what would you do with them! Your sentiment really works with it and makes it quite versatile! I'm sure I would find some occasion as they are cute as buttons:O)!
hugs
Glenda

Poppet said...

I know what you mean Beccy, I've bought loads of stamps because I like them but I don't know when I will used them. I think this card looks very elegant with the black and white colour combo. :-) xx

Viv said...

Fab card and such a cute stamp too Beccy, I love monochrome cards :) Viv xx

karin said...

Very simple card but you made it lovely Beccy !
gr
Karin

Emily Thubbron said...

OMGoodness. How cute is this dang card. I love it. You outdid yourself Beccy. I love it.