Wednesday, June 19

And We're Off...

Today we are headed off on a grand family adventure.  We're flying to the U.S. to visit my husband's family and to do a little sight-seeing around the North West corner of the country.  Our kids are so excited to be seeing their Grandma, who loves to cook and garden with them, and their favourite aunt who has the patience of a saint when it comes to playing games!
 
I have prepared some scheduled posts that should automatically show up on my blog over the next month.  I'm also hoping to have some access to email during the trip, but it may be a little sporadic depending on our location.  Please be patient if you are waiting on a reply from me during the next five weeks... I will respond as soon as I can.
 
I hope you all have a wonderful month and I look forward to checking in from time to time to see what you're creating.
Cheers,
Beccy

7 comments:

Viv said...

Have an amazing time Beccy!

Donna Ellis said...

Enjoy your adventure, Beccy! Be safe! hugs, de

Unknown said...

Have a fun safe trip and enjoy your time out with family...see you when you get back to Australia...luv n hugs, annie

loz said...

Have fun Beccy..Loz

МамаФиалка said...

Have fun Beccy!!!

karin said...

Enjoy your trip and have a great time with your family, Beccy !

Viv said...

Have a fabulous trip Beccy, I can imagine how excited you all are :) Viv xx