Tuesday, June 27

Beautiful Memories Mini Album

I was very sad when our local Kaisercraft outlet store closed down, but as with most clouds, there was a silver lining in the form of a huge pre-closing sale. I was lucky enough to pick up the "Mermaid Tails" range of 12"x12" papers as well as the matching die cut pack full of great images and word shapes. This week I used them to create an 8"x8" mini album titled "Beautiful Memories" that's full of inspirational quotes, pretty colours and loads of pull out tags.

10 comments:

Suze said...

This is gorgeous Beccy - love the papers you used. So sad, that you have lost that shop - there are so many bricks and mortar places closing and it isn't the same ordering off pictures on a website! I would so love to make one of these but wouldn't know where to start!

Nancy Soetaert said...

Awesome work! Wonderful!

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, wow, wow. I love this!!!

Teresa said...

Love it!

Petra-loves-paper said...

my mouth falls open... Beccy what a job, how much time must this have taken to make it? Wonderful! greetings Petra

Gina said...

Oh my goodness this is soooo beautiful! Can't believe t only took you a week lol XXX

terrie said...

Wow this album is just beautiful...you did an awesome job...
well done love the paper and embellishment.

Sandra H said...

Wow beccy this is stunning x

Tina Z. said...

wow, this is amazing, I love every single page.

Glenda Atkins said...

awesome, love it
hugs
Glenda